Queanbeyan GP Super Clinic
The Queanbeyan GP Superclinic offers you a full range of services including practice nurses, pathology services and amenities including a fully equipped theatre and nurse station with four beds.
Special Interest Areas:
- Pregnancy care including delivery;
- Cancer and palliative care;
- Counselling and mental health;
- Aged care and dementia;
- Travel medicine;
- Anaesthesia and pain management;
- Inpatient hospital care;
- Sports medicine;
- General Service Area;
- Immunisation for both children and adults;
- Women’s health including pap smears and family planning advice;
- Children’s health;
- Skin cancer checks and management;
- Men’s health including prostate checks, impotence and vasectomy;
- Preventative lifestyle advice on diet, exercise, heart health and cancer and
- Ulcer and wound dressing clinics
We also provide an after hours service that is available by phoning (02) 6297 3311.
* These times are indicative only. Please call the service prior to your departure to confirm the availability. Please call ahead in after-hour periods or on public holidays. ACT Health attempts to provide accurate and up to date opening hours information for the public, however if you feel that this information is incorrect please contact the ACT Health Services Directory Administrator at HSD.Admin@act.gov.au to have this amended.
New Canberra Hospital visiting hours
Visiting hours at Canberra Hospital have changed to 0600 to 2100, except for Mental Health and the Alcohol & Drug Service.
For serious illness or injury requiring urgent attention, call 000 or go to your local hospital Emergency Department.
Coughs, colds, sprains, rashes - your local pharmacist can give you expert advice on many health issues.
For free expert advice and reassurance 24 hours a day, seven days a week, call healthdirect 1800 022 222, or for the one-off treatment of minor illnesses and injuries seven days a week from 7am-11pm, see a specialist nurse at our Walk-in centre.
For ongoing comprehensive healthcare for everyone, including those with acute problems, children under two years and those with complex medical problems, see this listing of GP's by suburb.
For credible health information by category from Territory, State and National healthcare and health-related organisations, visit the link below.
South Eastern New South Wales
For a complete list of hospitals and health services in the South East region of New South Wales, see this listing from NSW Health.
Register your health service now
To register your service and/or provider information into Find a Health Service, please complete the online forms below:
Alternatively, send an email request to HSD.Admin@act.gov.au